
This boy has turned my life upside down.
I'm not going to the MTC next week and instead have decided to enroll in school again, move back to P-town and see where this goes.
We decided to postpone my mission until January and give our relationship a fair chance. We are so excited to be able to finally be together under regular circumstances and continue our romance.
I am so happy. I finally feel at peace. The decision was a huge, scary one that has required a ton of faith from both of us. The decision did not come easily and I have learned to trust the Lord completely. The Lord has been by my side and has helped guide me to this point. It feels right. There's no doubt in my mind that this is what the Lord wants from me right now. So here we go, stepping into the great unknown. All we know is that we are doing this hand in hand.
I'm not going to the MTC next week and instead have decided to enroll in school again, move back to P-town and see where this goes.
We decided to postpone my mission until January and give our relationship a fair chance. We are so excited to be able to finally be together under regular circumstances and continue our romance.
I am so happy. I finally feel at peace. The decision was a huge, scary one that has required a ton of faith from both of us. The decision did not come easily and I have learned to trust the Lord completely. The Lord has been by my side and has helped guide me to this point. It feels right. There's no doubt in my mind that this is what the Lord wants from me right now. So here we go, stepping into the great unknown. All we know is that we are doing this hand in hand.



12 comments:
I can't even begin to imagine how hard that was for you!! Glad you have made a decision and that you both feel good about it! I am also glad that you will be living so close to us...you'll have to come visit and have dinner with us!! We love you!
Good for you Heidi!!
Oh my goodness! I'm so excited for you Heidi!
YEAH!!! WAY TO GO JESSE!!!!
Trust in the Lord and you will never go astray. Regan is excited that you are sticking around. We love you. We hope to see you soon as you pass through H town!
I'm glad I checked the website - i was looking for the time of your sacrament meeting for your farewell. This is quite a shock!! I am so happy to hear this news. I hope you will be happy in provo and that all goes well for you! Keep in touch - (well, i'll keep watching the blog for any updates.) I love you and support you in any decisions you make!
So did BYU accept you back?
Wow, I'm glad I started asking around about the start time for the meeting. What a surprise, and what a hard decision. I wish you the best this fall no matter what happens.
Good Luck with everything! We love you and know that everything will work out the way it should.
HEY bff Heidi! Your mom sent me to your blog! Look at you cute girl with a cute boy! Looks like we might need to make some plans soon!!
since I found all of your personal blogs heres mine: www.derrickandlisawebb.blogspot.com
We all wish you well in this decision.
Life comes with hard decisions. Our Heavenly Father maybe has something else in mind for you :)
Post a Comment